|What you'll learn
Course is aimed for those who would like to know more about lighting, how lighting is distributed and
how to use their flash light.
In this 12 hour course we will cover the theory and demonstrate how the flash works with our camera. How light travels through objects.
• Invers square law of light
• Direct lighting vs diffused lighting
• Harsh light vs soft light
• Size and shape of catchlights in the eyes
• Ambient light vs flash light
• Learning how to equip a studio
• Practical hands-on lesson with guidance is included