|What you'll learn
This 30 hour course will give you a better overview of how to use your equipment for Portrait
Everyone enjoys portraits and taking photos of loved ones and other people, but not everyone knows exactly how to get the right shot.
In this course we will be speaking about best practices and have opportunity for practical session to learn how to achieve picture perfect photos.
We will be discovering the various lighting scenarios one can use to light up a portrait and also tips for posing the person in front of you, which most find difficult.
• What is portrait photography
• How to setup your own studio
• Background ideas
• The right camera settings
• How to pose a male or a female model
• The inverse square law of light
• Light pattern
• Practical hands-on lesson with guidance and print critic is included